Monday 3 October 2011

September 30th, Ideal Protein graduation day

Friday was my last day of dieting! I went to my Ideal Protein location to get final wieght and measurement. I had moved into phase three 2 weeks before and I was curious to see what that would mean in my results.  In phase three you eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and have 1 Ideal Protein snack a day. 

Breakfast includes a carb, a fat and a protein. I have been having shredded wheat with 1% milk and a fruit. Lunch and dinner is still a protein and an approved veggie.

When you start phase three you are done losing weight and in fact you should be prepared to put on 3 pounds of glycogen reserve from eating carbs again. knowing that, I wanted to be at 117 before  I started phase three so I could end up at my goal wight of 120 when the diet was complete.

Shoes off, sweater off, I step on the machine to view my results.......It turned out I had no put on three pounds, in fact I WAS DOWN ANOTHER POUND! ...and as my measurements went on, it turned out I had lost another .75 inches. YAY!

So, for 48 days of dieting the total was 15 pounds and 17 inches lost. I am eating normally and maintaining my weight. I could not be happier.

In phase four, the maintain, (or life) phase - you should maintain a healthy eating style and keep fit and active. Carbs are allowed twice a day, but should not be combined with a fat (so don't put sour cream on that baked potato) and cheat days are MANDATORY.  Cheat days are days where you eat what you want and you don't feel guilty, I am definitely on board with that!

So I will keep you posted on any big changes or exciting news, but in the mean time I welcome your questions and comments, AND ...I guess I need to think of a new blog topic while I enjoy my yummy pasta for lunch!.

No comments:

Post a Comment