Thursday 15 September 2011

Ideal Protein - day 5 - aug 18 2011

Last night's dinner turned out to be amazing! Thanks to a suggestion from a friend and my list of approved foods. I combined the ground beef with green peppers, hot sauce, garlic and salt and pepper and baked it like a meatloaf. It was super delicious and it is how I will probably continue to make meatloaf in the future! My son tried it and loved it! I know it is much healthier for him than how I usually make it.
When I went to bed last night I had a bit of a stomach ache, I think it may be indigestion issues but I woke up this morning feeling great! I
got on the scale and I was down another half a pound, and my body fat was down 2%. YAY!!!
Today I had the cappuccino drink for breakfast and I really love that, it is such a great start to the day and feels like a treat and not a diet. I had cucumbers as my snack today and then at lunch I had broccoli and cabbage as my veggies.
It is now 3pm and I have not even had my lunch shake yet! I am going to have it on my way home which will help keep me full until dinner. I
may not even have my snack today! Wow, I didn’t think that I would say that! I was pretty hungry my first couple of days.
Tonight dinner may be late because I have to run to the store  first, but I think I will be ok, and then home to have steak and veggies. Today was the first day that my body should be burning fat instead
of carbs, and I feel like I have the bad breath that was warned in the  "side effect" as my body changes into that mode. I am curious to see  what will happen from now until my weigh-in since I have already had a good  loss for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment