Thursday 15 September 2011

Ideal Protein - Day 4 - Aug 17 2011

Good Morning!
This morning I woke up STARVING! I was hoping that meant that my body was hard at work eating all my calories overnight!
I got on the scale...and I had lost another pound! 125 baby! I was so excited!!!
Todays meals are:
Breakfast: IP Cappuccino drink - super delicious! I threw in some crushed ice and it was really great to have during my drive in to work!
Snack - 1/2 cucumber with vinegar (11:19 am)
Lunch - strawberry pudding
Snack - Dill pickle flavoured Zippers (like chips)
Dinner - this will be a challenge. I have meatloaf and broccoli planned, but I certainly cant eat that! all the rice, and sauce etc... So I am trying to figure out what I can do with my portion of the ground beef? (suggestions welcome)
I am definitely feeling more energentic today and when I see the numbers on the scale that are constantly going down it really is motivating. At work there is currently muffins and fruit sitting in the kitchen, usually i would load up a plate and have a morning snack, but I have a surprising amount of self control and I am really happy about that! My son't birthday party is on Saturday, there will be loads of stuff I cant have, but I really think I will be ok! I am trying to figure out what to wear to show off my weight loss!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment