Thursday 15 September 2011

Ideal Protein – Day 3 – Aug 16 2011

Woke up this morning feeling great! I got on the scale – and I was 126! I have not seen that number in a long time! I felt super about that! It brings my weight loss to 5 pounds in 48 hours – that is nuts! Breakfast today was a chocolate shake and lunch will be a blueberry pudding. I have cucumbers and cabbage for snacks plus a peanut butter bar, I love those!
Dinner is eggs and zucchini, this will be tough because I can’t put ketchup on my eggs and I have to make my scrambled eggs with water instead of milk…oh well. I think the best thing about this diet is that when you see these results it makes it REALLY easy to stick to the diet and not cheat because I really want to keep seeing the pounds fall off!
UPDATE: I went and picked up all my food for next week today. I even traded in the stuff I was not fond of, what a great system! I made my eggs last night and added green peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes, garlic, sea salt and pepper. It was amazing. With that I also had zucchini, done up in olive oil and garlic. I had a huge plate full! I almost took a picture of it as proof that you can do this diet and still eat! I can see already how this diet changes my eating habits and my thinking when it comes to food.
I ended up in bed early last night with a headache. They do warn that this can happen in the first couple of days, I took a Tylenol and fell asleep quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment