Thursday 15 September 2011

Ideal Protein – Day 20 – September 2 2011

Current weight 119.8 - I thought I would lead with the good stuff!!
So by this point I thought I would be on phase two, but stupid me cheated! So here I am still on phase two. I only lost 2.5 pounds last week, and here is why! On Saturday I took part in an Aerial Adventure at Lafleche, it was a grueling workout. That morning when I got on the scale I had officially lost 10 pounds. Those two things combined made me believe that a small fry from a chip wagon in Quebec was a good idea. :(
What actually happened is that I lost three days of weight loss! My body stored those deep-fried carbs in my Glycogen reserve and it was like starting the diet all over again! It took 3 days for my body to then deplete that reserve and start losing fat again. I am such an idiot! I went through the whole first week all over again. I was tired, hungry, low energy levels. The moral here is DON'T CHEAT! omg so not worth it!
I have my next weigh in and measuring on Monday at noon. I can't wait! I have been really good this week and have been following these tips that seem to be helping:
1- Eat my salad and restricted food at lunch, then have my lunch shake as my afternoon snack. This means I am eating less as the day goes on and eating more in the beginning of the day. As you move through this program and back to regular food the motto is: At breakfast eat like a king, at lunch eat like a prince and at dinner eat like a poor man. I figure if I start applying that now it is going to prepare me for the next phases.
2- don't get the restricted food! I thought that you had to, but you don't! In phase 1 have 3 shakes, in phase 2 have 2 shakes, phase 1 have 1 shake. They are lower in calories and will make the weight come off faster!
Last Monday I was down a total of 13.75 inches, can't wait to see what this monday brings!!! Monday I also start phase 2 as I have actually surpassed my weight goal (which was 120)

No comments:

Post a Comment