Thursday 15 September 2011

Ideal Protein - Day 13 - August 26 2011

Here I am at day thirteen! On day nine I went for my official mesurements. I have lost 11.5 inches! I could not beleive it! I have lost 2 inches in my chest, 2 in my torso, 4 (YES I SAID 4) on my waist 2, on my hips and 1 on my thighs! I see a huge difference! All my clothes are loose and comfortable again, some ever now even too big!! But, where I can really see the difference in is my face. I will post 2 pics below, see if you can choose the before and after!
I am still finding this a really easy diet and my energy and hunger levels are now what I would consider to be normal. This week the weight loss has slowed somewhat, I have only lost one pound since Sunday, but I am still seeing small incremental changes. From 122.8 to 122.6 to 122.4 so at least I am going in the right direction.
My next weigh in is on Monday and I can't wait! Seing the tally of what I had lost on inches alone was great! But also my viceral fat has decreased from a 6 to a 5 - "Visceral fat is different from other body fat. Visceral fat, also called intra-abdominal fat, refers to the fat that surrounds the internal organs" "Visceral fat is harder to lose than subcutaneous fat because it is more deeply embedded in the body's tissues." - and as I had noted on my home scale my overall body fat had decreased by 2%.
This week I have to decide if I am staying on phase one or moving on to phase two. Originally I had a numeric weight in mind as my goal, but now, I am changing my view as I see the inches melt away...I beleive I will wait until Monday, see what the weigh in says and go from there. At this energy level I beleive that I could start working out again and do phase one for one more week. I can see how this could get addictive!
Anway, check out the pics an see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment